Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Have Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Leigh and so, in the spirit of blogger fun, I'll play along! Here are the RULES:

Link to the person who tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Write six random things about yourself
Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
Let each person know they've been tagged


So here goes:
1. I am a classically trained opera singer and pianist.
2. I always win "whose brother is the biggest redneck" contests because my little brother has a tattoo of his pick-up truck on his shoulder.
3. My step-brother was raised by circus folk.
4. I was once in a situation where the only person who could save me was the town drunk of Chisago, Minnesota, who went by the moniker "Duck Soup." I had to spend the night in his fish house, which was a trailer on concrete blocks with holes cut in the floor for ice fishing.
5. I have always wanted to have about 6 children, and am a little sad to only have 3.
6. I truly believe that I am a southern belle trapped in New England.

People I am Tagging:
Michelle
Life is a Musical
Christine
Emilie

I only know four people with blogs! If you have one and want to be tagged, let me know and I'll link to you!

Courtney

No comments: