Saturday, April 11, 2009

Old Hobbies



Before I had children, I loved quilting. I made Anna a fun quilt with a dinosaur theme (she never was a princess girl), and I started these two when pregnant with the boys. I worked until I was so huge I could barely reach my machine. Since I was put on strict hospitalized bedrest with them from weeks 32-25 of pregnancy, and they came at 36 weeks, I was unable to finish the binding. I have pulled them out, and plan to finish them up. The dragon/wizard one is my favorite! You can vote below, if you like, on yours. I set up the pictures so you can see the backing as well.


I am hopeful that since the kids are getting older, I can return to some of the hobbies I enjoyed in days of yore. Perhaps a quilt of their baby clothes or something is in the works! It's quite a soothing activity.

No comments: