Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Snarky Amy

OK, Amy the Snarky Commenter is back - this time to criticize my spelling skills (I didn't see the error - I had spelled the word the same way as she put in her correction). She also said that she should know how the word was spelled, as she was "Spelling Bowl captin." Hmmmmm.

Since I have ultimate power to accept/reject comments, let me make it clear that only nice people who state their points clearly and without a hint of bitchiness will be allowed to post. This does not mean you have to agree with me, just leave the mean spirit out of it. Either that, or identify yourself so I know exactly who you are. You are clearly not any of my friends named Amy, who are all nothing but goodness and light.

Snarky Amy clearly doesn't know me at all, or she would be aware that much of what I write is...ready now? A joke. I am a fan of sarcasm and have been known to be cynical, and all mean-ish posts come down after a few days, once I am over it. So, Snarky Amy, please try again.

No comments: